We are looking for teachers and sales reps who are native or native level speakers in many foreign languages.
If you would like to gain valuable experience in business or language education fields we have opportunities available.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
All internships are unpaid but we do offer commission for all of our sales and marketing interns for enrollment. Le Tutor is a growing and passionate school that puts its students first. We are looking for interns who love foreign languages, travel, and cultural. Interns should also be hard working, confident and outgoing. If you would like to apply to be an intern at Le Tutor please email us your resume at [email protected]
Marketing and Sales Reps:
Commissioned sales positions perfect for stay at home moms or part time professionals. If you are passionate about childhood and adult education and especially foreign languages this is a perfect match. We are looking for sales reps to register new students and develop business accounts for foreign language classes and training. We have many different language training services for kids, adults and businesses which makes completing sales easy. Help grow our school and earn great commissions!
1. Self Starter
2. Friendly and Outgoing
3. No sales experience necessary. Our sales program is not a pushy sales pitch and we train our teachers and reps on how to present our services to potential students.
4. Love and interest for foreign languages and culture.
– Conversational foreign language classes for kids and adults.
Requirements; First, please read about our teaching methods, school location and class hours to make sure that our school would be a good fit for your needs.
1. Must speak the language you teach fluently.
2. Passionate. We are looking for teachers who love the language and culture they teach as well as our school and mission.
4. Self Starter
5. Teaching experience a plus but not required. We love language teachers that have experience but we also provide training.
Chinese – Kids and Adult conversational classes
English as a Second Language – Adult conversational on and off site training
French – Kids, onsite and offsite classes
Spanish – Adult and business conversational training
Spanish – Kids, onsite and offsite classes